A Girl as Unique as Her Name
Semper means “Always” in latin. It is also part of the United States Marine Corps motto Semper Fidelis (or Semper Fi) which translates to “Always Faithful” in English.
I have a background in both Fashion Design & Merchandising:
- Graduated with an A.A. in Fashion Design, Class of 2010 with Presidents Honors.
- Transferred to CSULA (Fall 2012) as a Fashion Design major but switched to Fashion Merchandising shortly after.
- Worked as a stitcher at California Musical Theater, Summer 2011 production.
- Held social media internships for two different Los Angeles based women’s clothing companies.
- Bel Kazan: Edited and contributed blog content. Click here to view.
- Modern Archive: Responsible for blog content. Click here to view.
- Co-creater of la.apparel.archives blog. Click here to view blog & here to view the look book.
Designers I admire:
- Christian Dior
- Alexander McQueen
- Jean Paul-Gaultier
- Blurring fashion and costume